Relieves Minor Itching & Skin Irritations
- Medicated Lotion For Pets
- All Pet
- For external use only on adult dogs and cats
- NDC # 60754-925-04
- pre-bathe animal with a mild shampoo and dry thoroughly
- if necessary, spread coat apart with fingers to expose irritated area
- massage lotion directly on the affected area
- only a thin coat is necessary
- small applications at frequent intervals give best results
- for long haired breeds, it may be necessary to clip hair from irritated area to expose skin
- when using this product–avoid contact with the eyes.
Uses to soothe: itching, flea bites, dermatitis, skin irritations, eczema
Bulk # 501140
Item # 27637C
|Hydrocortisone Acetate 0.50%||Anti-itch|
Deionized Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Beeswax White, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamide DEA, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Sodium Borate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
For external use only on adult dogs and cats.
Keep out of reach of children and animals to avoid unintended consumption. If product appears to be tampered with stop use and ask veterinarian – If redness, irritation, or swelling persists or increases. Store product in cool, dry place. Avoid temperatures above 86° F.
Do not use:
- in eyes or nose
- not for prolonged use
- do not apply to large areas of the body
- do not use where infection (pus) is present, since the drug may allow infection to be spread
- on pregnant animals
- if product appears to be tampered with
- stop use and ask veterinarian – If redness, irritation, or swelling persists or increases.